Biomed Virtual Grad School Fair - Oct. 3

Interested in Graduate School in Biomedical Sciences? You may want to participate in this opportunity to connect with Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine’s Graduate Biomedical Sciences Program offering:

PhD, MD/PhD, MS-Research, MS-Medical Sciences (medical school preparatory program),

MS-Clinical and Translational Science, and Undergraduate Summer Research Internship for Minority Students (SRIMS).

The Marshall chat room will be open from 11am – 4:30pm EST on October 3. Students may register for free. 

Biomed Virtual Grad School Fair: October 3, 2017
Prospective Biomedical Sciences Graduate Students--Decide where you want to go to school!

Register here: https://www.careereco.com/events/biomed?ref=ceh

Connect real-time with schools without leaving your home or office. Attend the fair online from anywhere!

What students have said about prior events:

“I thought the virtual fair was extremely helpful. Chatting with the school representatives helped give me some direction for what I’d like to pursue, as well as some helpful tips/expectations for the application process.” 

“I feel that this was great concept...It gave me an opportunity to ask questions that may not have been answered on their website and to see other potential students’ questions that I may not have thought to ask.”

“It was perfect. I loved the fact that school representatives gave out their e-mail addresses and encouraged us to contact them.”