Background Image for Hero:
Pursue solutions and discoveries that matter. Create ideas and take part in world-changing innovation and research. Reach the limits of what you can do and then keep on going.Let's Go
RAP is an apprenticeship program for students interested in learning the fundamentals of conducting research and creative inquiry under the supervision of a faculty mentor.
SURE is a summer undergraduate research experience for students interested in graduate studies and research/creative work within their discipline or a related discipline.
Students have the opportunity to showcase their work at annual spring and summer poster symposia and travel to conferences.
STUDENT SPOTLIGHT | Other Student Profiles
MAJOR: History, Italian Studies, & Religious Studies
Advice for undergraduates just starting out in research:
Research has given me the opportunity to expand my horizons and get to read books that I simply wouldn't normally have time for during the school year.
- Mar2 All Day Deadline to apply to the Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE)
- Mar4 All Day Abstracts Due - Undergrad Research Spring Symposium
- Mar4 All Day Deadline to apply for a presentation in the Fourth Annual Undergraduate Spring Symposium
- Mar6 All Day Deadline for publication in the Mountaineer Undergraduate Research Review (MURR)
- Apr3 All Day Fourth Annual Spring Symposium