Attention! The WVU Office of Undergraduate is supporting the conference registration of the first ten students accepted to present at NCUR 2022.
General abstract submissions are due November 29th, 2021.
CUR is excited for another year of the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR). We can't wait to share important details, deadlines, and more with you in the coming weeks. CUR has been working diligently on preparing an amazing, interactive, and meaningful experience for all students and mentors. Due to the increase levels and community spread of the Delta variant and campus travel restrictions, NCUR will remain virtual. This year, however, will be planned out a little differently. Please note the following:
Some of the many new offerings:
- NCUR will be providing programming spread out over a week's time that includes primary education taking place in learning discipline-specific cohorts.
- All accepted students, including those poster and visual art image submissions, will have the opportunity to present to a cohort group for 10-15 minutes.
- This year, NCUR will take place on a new platform integrated with Zoom.
- A new addition this year is adding an opt-in competitive element for presentations.
- Registration options for family and friend's passes will be available.
- Graduate Fair meet-up hours will be separate from presentation times to prevent conflicts. There will also be interactive game activities with prizes.