Are you a college student in a STEM major who would like to mentor incoming freshman for a 2-week immersion in research experiences?
Apply today for a spot in one of eight different 2-week Summer Immersive Research Experiences sites in West Virginia - including at West Virginia University!
If accepted, you will:
- Participate in the planning of activities for the high school seniors accepted to participate in the Internship.
- Participate in an all-expenses paid (food, lodging) two-week STEM research internship in summer of 2022
- be awarded up to $1,600 and travel scholarship upon successful completion of the program.
Applicants especially encouraged to apply are:
- First-generation students (neither custodial parent graduated with a 4-year degree, even if siblings went to college or parents have some college) and/or
- Underrepresented minority (STEM needs more women, more people of color, and more diversity!)
General questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access the projects available: https://first2network.org/summer-internship-sites/