Undergraduate Student Research Assistant Wanted (paid position):
The purpose of this
position is to assist the Principal Investigator in conducting several community-based
research studies (1 on chronic pain, 2 on fall prevention using Tai Chi).
The primary functions are to assist with:
• Entering data into databases
• Assembling mailings
• Gathering data on medication usage from participants via telephone interviews
• Scheduling participants for data collection visits
• Searching the scientific literature for specific topics as needed
• Traveling to sites to collect data (based on student availability)
Position starts early January (the week of Jan 13th at the latest) and runs through
the Spring semester 2020.
Looking for students who are organized, efficient, and detailed-oriented and can
work 10-20 hours per week in the Spring 2020 semester. Students will be required
to complete the WVU online ethical training in order to work on the studies.
Location and Estimated Weekly Time Commitment:
Located in the Health Sciences Center - weekly commitment 10-20 hours.
Please contact Dr. Dina Jones now or during the holidays at email@example.com or
(304) 293-1078 if you are interested in learning more about the position.