The 16th Annual Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium is scheduled to take place Thursday, July 27, 2023 from 12:00 - 4:00 pm at the WVU Mountainlair.
Undergraduate researchers will display posters in a variety of disciplines and present their summer research and creative work. This is a judged event. The approximate schedule of events is listed below.
Approximate schedule of events
- 12:00 - 12:30 pm | Presenters Hang Posters in Ballroom (presenters only)
- 12:30 - 1:30 pm | Refreshments; Public Poster Viewing Opens
- 1:30 - 2:00 pm | Keynote Address
- 2:00 - 3:40 pm | Formal Poster Session and Judging
- 3:40 - 4:00 pm | Tear down
Want to submit an abstract for presentation? Learn how to submit to a WVU research symposium and click the button below. Abstract submission deadline has been extended to July 14th, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org